What is Robotic Implant? How Does the Robotic Implant Process Work? What are the Advantages of Robotic Implant? You can find the answers to your questions below.
What is Robotic Implant?
Robotic implant is an implant system that is applied to the patient without making an incision (incision) and without lifting the patient's gingiva in the absence of a single tooth or more than one tooth. Since no incision is made and no stitches are placed after the procedure, the patient's complaints are minimized after the operation. This highly reliable system not only eliminates the risk of infection, but also shortens the healing process. The procedure is performed by our experienced physicians under the guidance of a robotic device.
How Does the Robotic Implant Process Work?
Tomography, one of the three-dimensional imaging methods, is taken from the patient. Thanks to this three-dimensional imaging, the patient's entire jaw structure, bone length and bone quality are transferred to the virtual environment. Implants to be made are selected in the computer environment, away from vessels and nerves, in the right length, in the right angle and in the right diameter. The selected implants are processed on the software and a surgical guide model is created accordingly. Thus, during the operation; With the surgical guide, the implants in the most suitable position for the patient's mouth structure are placed by an experienced physician.
What are the Advantages of Robotic Implant?
- The most important advantage is that it makes the implant procedure easy in the eyes of the patient and saves the patient from psychology.
- Compared to other applications, the processing time is quite short.
- It minimizes vascular and nerve injuries, one of the complications of implant treatment.
- There are no problems such as pain, swelling and bleeding after the operation.
- It allows us to position the superstructure as we want by being placed on it after the implant.
- The risk of infection in robotic implant application is very low.
- There is no need for stitches after the operation.
- If the jawbone is suitable, a temporary tooth is placed on the implant on the same day.