In the jaws, the irrationality of the teeth makes families very uncomfortable. Aesthetic and functional aspects must also be treated. This condition can be genetically derived as well as environmental factors. For example, due to loss of early milk teeth, new teeth lose their guides. It goes from the wrong places.
Finger sucking, pacifier, pencil biting, etc., as well as the unbalanced pressure of the teeth they cause the dangers of the teeth. If left in the early period, the problem goes by itself.
Bad habits apply a force to the teeth according to the shape of the habit. The tooth also moves due to this abnormal force. The thing to do is to take such habits seriously and to let them go as soon as possible. If you do not pass this stage, if you say that it is too late, you should immediately go to an orthodontist and get the necessary treatment or recommendations.
One of the most curious questions is the timing of orthodontic treatment. If the problem is dental, that is when you close your mouth, your chin, on your face, if there is any problem can be treated at almost any age. It only takes a little more time in late ages. Ideally, it is done until adolescence.
One of the biggest mistakes in this issue is to try to solve the problem of childishness in a pirate practice by a dental technician. The orthodontic information of pirate physicians is also close to you to make sure. Even less. Because some of them try to solve the problem by pulling teeth. This is the biggest mistake to do. Another mistake is to try to solve the dangers of the teeth by cutting and covering a large number of teeth. It is a method frequently used by pirates.
Orthodontic treatment is a costly and long time treatment. But it's worth the results.
If you have the chance to receive a real orthodontic treatment, listen to our recommendations.
- The mouth should be fully healthy before treatment; caries, gum disease should not be. Without going to the first appointment with the orthodontist, all the bruises should be treated. If there is any gum problem, it should be resolved and maximum oral hygiene should be ensured.
- The recommendations of the orthodontist must be strictly followed after treatment has begun. Sticky foods (eg grape, lolilop) should not be used to drink acidic drinks (cola, fanta, bleach, etc.) or drip.
- Teeth should be brushed regularly and maximum care should be taken in oral hygiene. Brackets wires hold more events on the teeth and accumulate. Therefore, the microplate accumulates more than normal. Brushing the brushing also brings out double invitations to bruises.
- Appointments should not be interrupted. If there are any problems such as rupture or breakage, the physician should contact the physician immediately.
- After the treatment is over and the teeth are recovered, reinforcement treatment begins. Care should be given to the treatment of reinforcement or everything may return. During orthodontic treatment your teeth are moved through the wires. If the treatment is completed without getting used to the new area, they immediately return to their original location. Reinforcement treatment allows the teeth to adapt to their new position. It is a very important period. Do not underestimate this period because the teeth somehow improved.
Causes of Orthodontic Disorders
1. Inheritance: The irregularity in the teeth of any mother, father or relative can be transferred to the child with genes. It is not possible to prevent this.
2. Nutritional Disorders: Persons with insufficient nutrition will experience volumetric shrinkage in the jaw and facial structure, and they will have irregularities, rotations and embeddings, as normal teeth will not find the necessary place in small jaws.
3. Oral Breathing: If the patient cannot breathe through the nose, a negative effect may occur on the growth potential of the upper jaw.
4. Finger Suction: A newborn baby has a very advanced suction mechanism. Finger sucking decreases with age. In the early period of finger sucking, no measures are taken. Generally, finger sucking should be started after 3.5 years of age. The child who continues this habit will have dislocations and closure disorders in the lower and upper teeth. .
5. Bad habits: bad habits such as tooth squeezing, nail biting, biting pencil, lip biting.
6. Early loss of milk teeth.
7. Irregularities due to compression of the teeth in front of the teeth of the age of 20.
8. Irregularities due to tooth loss.
9. Hormonal disorders, systemic diseases and genetic predispositions.
People of all age groups can undergo orthodontic treatment. It is recommended that children should be examined by an orthodontic approach before the age of 7. After 7 years of age, permanent teeth begin to move and can be revealed if there are problems. Early treatment of this treatment gives successful results.
Orthodontic therapy can be divided into 3 ways
a.Portable appliances: ancak Bracket ancak bonded on the tooth, but the devices removed by the physician. Brackets are divided into two groups as metal and ceramic (porcelain). Two types of brackets have their own advantages. However, generally, stainless steel brackets are used in orthodontic treatment.
b.Moving appliances: Acrylic palate that we can use for a shorter period of time to be attached to the mouth of the patient consists of wires that can be removed by the patient. It is usually used for single or group tooth movement and has limited capacity.
c.Functionals: In order to correct the disordered relations of the lower and upper jaws (skeletal problems), they are special devices that are usually worn by the patients themselves at early ages before puberty.
Orthodontic treatment processes vary according to dental cases.